Your Guide to North Lake Tahoe in November
1. The WeatherThe November weather in Lake Tahoe varies depending on the time of the month. The beginning of the month boasts warmer temperatures and fall colors, with a high of 50°F. Temperatures steadily drop as November goes on, with a monthly low of 31°F. You can also expect several inches of snow between the middle and end of the month when ski season begins!
2. Fewer CrowdsAs summer winds down, so does the tourist season in Lake Tahoe. Thatâs why a trip to North Lake Tahoe in November is a good idea for those who want to enjoy the best activities our area offers without having to fight a crowd. From shorter wait times at popular restaurants to fewer skiers on the slopes, there are many benefits to visiting during the off-season.
3. Ski Season BeginsSkiing and snowboarding are two of the most popular winter activities in Lake Tahoe. Get a head start on ski season when you visit in November. Most of the local ski resorts open anywhere between mid to late November. Hereâs a list of our favorite ski resorts with 2021/22 opening dates:
- Palisades Tahoe (Formerly Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows | November 24, 2021
- Northstar California | November 19, 2021
- Homewood Mountain Resort | December 12, 2021 (Estimated)
- Mt. Rose â" Ski Tahoe | November 6, 2021 (Estimated)
4. Celebrate ThanksgivingA Thanksgiving getaway to Lake Tahoe is a great way to experience the area with your family. Even better, Tahoe Truckee Properties boasts a wide selection of family-friendly rental homes with well-equipped kitchens, so itâs easy to whip up a Thanksgiving feast!
5. Stay with Tahoe Truckee Properties
[q4vr-properties pids]Ready to plan your trip to North Lake Tahoe in November? Now that you know all the best things to do, itâs time to find the perfect place to stay. Tahoe Truckee Properties offers an exclusive selection of rental homes in North Lake Tahoe. With vacation rentals in Carnelian Bay, Kings Beach, Olympic Valley, Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows, Truckee, and Tahoe City, we make it easy to stay near the activities that interest you most!
Browse a complete catalog of our rental homes to start planning your trip to North Lake Tahoe in November!