We can’t wait to welcome you to Tahoe!
Before you arrive, please take a moment to read our rental guidelines and guest responsibilities below. If you have any questions, please feel free to call our office at 530-582-6186 or email guests (at) tahoetruckeevacations (.com)
1. Check in time is 5:00 pm. On the day you arrive, you’ll come to the office to pick up the keys unless the property you have rented is equipped with a keyless lock. An early check-in may be approved for an additional fee of $75.
We are located at 10059 Palisades Drive Suite #1, Truckee, CA 96161. If you arrive after 5:00 pm, the keys to your rental will be in a box to the right of our front door. For security reasons, we do not enclose directions to the property. We suggest printing directions in advance or pre-loading directions onto your phone’s mapping program.
If the property you rented has a keyless lock you will be sent check-in instructions a week prior to your check-in date which will include your unique code for the front door. The code will work from 5pm on your check-in date until 10am on your check-out date.
2. Check out time is 10:00 am. It is very important that you depart no later than 10:00 am, unless a late checkout has been requested and approved by the rental office. A late check-out may be approved for an additional fee of $75.
3. In the event the property suffers damages during your occupancy, your credit card will be charged for the costs of any repairs or replacements needed to return the property to its original condition.
4. All long-distance phone calls must be charged to your own home or credit card. You will be responsible for a $25.00 service charge in addition to the cost of any long-distance calls you make.
5. Make sure all vehicles are parked in the driveway and/or garage. Parking on the street is prohibited between November 1st to May 1st and in certain areas year-round. Violations may result in a fine from the city or county road department.
6. Trash must be placed in the bear-proof trash bin or dumpster. If the bin is not bear-proof, please do not leave it out overnight.
7. Upon departure, please start the dishwasher and a load of towels in the washer. During busy periods, this is important to aid the housekeepers in readying the property for the next guests. Make sure you have checked all closets, dressers, and under beds for personal belongings. A $25.00 service fee plus the cost of shipping will be charged for the retrieval and shipment of forgotten items. Please make sure all lights are turned off, doors and windows are closed and locked, and (during the winter months) please be sure to set the heat at 55° to prevent pipes from freezing. If you have built a fire, do not clean the fireplace; hot ashes will be disposed of after they have cooled. Please leave any homeowner amenity passes and/or garage door openers on the kitchen counter.
8. You must return all keys to the rental office at 10059 PALISADES DR. STE 1, in TRUCKEE. A fee ranging from $25 to $100 may be charged for lost keys or passes. If the office is closed, please leave the keys in the dropbox located outside the office door.
• Treat the home with respect and follow any posted homeowner or association rules
• Empty the trash, run the dishwasher, and start a load of laundry upon departure
• Remove all personal belongings
• Report any problems or home issues to management immediately
• Clean up after pets if (applicable)
• Secure the property upon departure
• Return keys to management office